Free Hospice Online Seminar
Hos·pice \hos-pis\ n: comfort and purpose at the end of life
Learn more in our FREE online seminar.
Hospice 101: What We Do and How We Help
Tuesday, June 18th & 12:00-1:00pm
In one hour, find out how hospice can help your family, now or in the future.
- Where do patients go for care?
- Who is eligible for hospice benefits under Medicare?
- How is hospice paid for?
- What services are covered under the Medicare Hospice Benefit?
- How long can a person receive hospice?
- Why would someone start receiving hospice care?
- Does calling hospice mean giving up hope?
“What you never ever hear is somebody saying I went to hospice too soon. Or I shouldn’t have started that process then. Quite the contrary. It is always I wish I had done this earlier.”
– Cokie Roberts, journalist & family member of a Montgomery Hospice patient
Register at www.mhospice.eventbrite.com.
Questions? Please contact Isabel Tom at email@example.com or (301) 921-4401, ext 111.